Phase I Open Label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CUDC-907, an HDAC and PI3K Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced/Relapsed Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fimepinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Curis
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.