A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs Everolimus in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma That Has Progressed After Prior VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METEOR
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 02 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in an media release.
- 24 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 26 Mar 2018 Results assessing overall survival and updated safety after follow-up published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History