Randomized Trial of the Safety of Dymista Nasal Spray and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray in Children Ages >4 Years to <12 Years With Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2017 Efficacy results presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 20 Feb 2015 Dymista [Azelastine/fluticasone propionate] was approved by US FDA for children aged 6-11 years based on the data from this and another phase III trial, as per MEDA media release.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.