An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A in Adults 18 Years of Age With Solid Tumours Receiving Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ZOSTER-028
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Feb 2019 Results assessing immunogenicity and safety of recombinant zoster vaccine administered to patients with solid tumors (STs) before or at the start of a chemotherapy cycle, published in the Cancer.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 04 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in Czech Republic (end date: 20-05-2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database.