Phase 3 Multi-center Randomized Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Romidepsin CHOP (Ro-CHOP) Versus CHOP in Patients With Previously Untreated Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ro-CHOP
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 10 May 2017).
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Jul 2024 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.