TAX-TORC: A Phase I multi-centre trial of the combination of AZD2014 (dual TORC1 and TORC2 inhibitor) and weekly paclitaxel in patients with solid tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TAX-TORC
- 09 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom.
- 22 Aug 2018 According to The Institute of Cancer Research media release, this study was funded by AstraZeneca, with support from the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at The Royal Marsden and The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) and the Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre (ECMC) and part of the Combinations Alliance portfolio.
- 22 Aug 2018 Results presented in The Institute of Cancer Research media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History