An Extension Study to CIGE025B1301 to Evaluate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Omalizumab in Japanese Children (6 - 15 Years) With Inadequately Controlled Allergic Asthma Despite Current Recommended Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2013 New trial record
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from February 2014 to May 2014, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record..