A Phase I/II Study of Lutetium (177Lu)-Lilotomab Satetraxetan (Betalutin) Antibody-radionuclide-conjugate for Treatment of Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LYMRIT37-01
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 12 Jun 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, based on the data from this trial US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to Betalutin (177Lu-lilotomab satetraxetan) for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) after at least 2 prior systemic therapies.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 77 to 207.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Mar 2025.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History