A Phase II Study of JNJ-212082 (Abiraterone Acetate) in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Who Have Received Docetaxel-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.