An open label extension study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of AIN457 in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as treatment arms changed from 1 to 2, study design changed from single to parallel group assignment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.