A Phase Ib Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-199 in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Subjects Who Are Receiving Bortezomib and Dexamethasone as Their Standard Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 19 Mar 2019 According to an AbbVie media release, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on all clinical trials evaluating venetoclax for the investigational treatment of multiple myeloma. The partial clinical hold follows a review of data from BELLINI study.As a result of this action, no new patients should be enrolled in any studies of venetoclax for multiple myeloma until a further analysis of the data is completed.
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 3 Jan 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jan 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History