A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Part, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effect on Biomarkers of AZD3293 in Plasma and Cerebrospinal Fluid in Healthy Male and Non-Fertile Female Elderly Volunteers and in Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanabecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.