Investigation of Interactions Between Faldaprevir, Itraconazole, Atorvastatin and Rosuvastatin in Healthy Male and Female Subjects (Open-label, Fixed-sequence)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Itraconazole (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure; Hepatitis C; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Mycoses; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia; Onychomycosis; Retinal vascular occlusion; Stroke; Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.