A Phase 2B, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pegylated Interferon Lambda (BMS-914143) Administered With Ribavirin Plus a Single Direct Antiviral Agent (BMS-790052 or BMS-650032) Versus Pegasys Administered With Ribavirin (Part A) and of Pegylated Interferon Lambda (BMS-914143) Administered With or Without Ribavirin Plus 2 Direct Antiviral Agents (BMS-790052 and BMS-650032) (Part B) in Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype-1 Treatment naive Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-LITE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History