AN OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION STUDY TO ASSESS THE LONG-TERM SAFETY AND CLINICAL BENEFIT OF ETANERCEPT IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH EXTENDED OLIGOARTICULAR JUVENILE IDIOPATHIC ARTHRITIS, ENTHESITIS-RELATED ARTHRITIS, OR PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED IN PROTOCOL 0881A1-3338-WW(B1801014)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLIPPER2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (6 year data) presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Mar 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Mar 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.