A phase IIIb, open, multi centre gynaecological extension study for follow-up of a subset of 580299/008 study subjects who were either cervical cytology negative and oncogenic HPV positive or pregnant at their final 580299/008 study visit (Visit 10 at Month 48) [EXTENSION OF PROFILE 700009942].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 12 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2013 New trial record