AN OPEN-LABEL, NON-RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER PHASE I/II TRIAL OF RO5424802 GIVEN ORALLY TO NON - SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER PATIENTS WHO HAVE ALK MUTATION AND FAILED CRIZOTINIB TREATMENT
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Study 2
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Nov 2017 Results of exploratory analysis evaluated cumulative incidence rates (CIRs) of CNS and non-CNS progression in alectinib-treated patients in the two pivotal phase II studies (NCT01801111 and NCT01871805), were published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, the FDA has converted Alecensa's initial accelerated approval in December 2015 for the treatment of people with ALK-positive, metastatic NSCLC who have progressed on or are intolerant to crizotinib (second-line) to a full approval.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History