Epicutaneous Immunotherapy (EPIT) for Peanut Allergy: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study in Children and Adults (DAIT COFAR6)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 15 Jul 2016 Treatment table has updated because study design changed from parallel assignment to crossover assignment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History