A Randomized, Double-blind, Double Dummy, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy of Intravenous (10mg/kg) and Subcutaneous (300mg) Secukinumab in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis Who Are Partial Responders to Secukinumab [EXTENSION OF 700203953]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STATURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jun 2019 According to a Novartis media release, data from this trial were presented at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology 2019.
- 12 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other nine studies, n = 3993) assessing safety of secukinumab published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 06 Oct 2013 Results were presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Association of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV), in October 2013, according to a Novartis media release.