HLA-mismatched Allogeneic Cellular Therapy (HMMACT) After Chemotherapy in High Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to insufficient accrual.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 6 Mar 2019.
- 14 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center: 9L11-8).