Clinical Implications of Triple Combination Therapies (Metformin + Alpha-glucosidase Inhibitor + DPP-4 Inhibitor) in Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Miglitol
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 06 Mar 2013 New trial record