Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics & Antitumour Activity of AZD9291 in Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed on Prior Therapy With an Epidermal Growth Factor ReceptorTyrosine Kinase Inhibator Agent
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus First in man; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURA; AURA extension; AURAext
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Sep 2019 Results of pooled subgroup analysis from Aura extension and Aura 2 studies, published in the Cancer Science.
- 25 Mar 2019 The trial has been completed in Italy.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=411) of long term follow up from a pooled analysis of AURA I and Aura II studies published in the Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History