A Trial of De-escalation and Stopping Treatment in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Patients With Excellent Responses to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed (end date-2018-08-01) in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.