A Phase 2/3 Open-label Extension Study to Evaluate Long-term Safety and Efficacy With VX 509 in a Treat to Target Setting in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis on Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Decernotinib (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01830985).