Efficacy and Safety of sublingual immunotherapy with Allergoid LAIS® Grass tablets for patients with grass pollen-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, a phase III study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART-10
- Sponsors Lofarma S.p.A
- 24 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 26 Nov 2013 to 26 Jan 2014 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Mar 2013 New trial record