A 12-Week Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of Budesonide/Formoterol SPIROMAX 160/4.5 mcg Inhalation Powder Versus SYMBICORT TURBOHALER 200/6 mcg in Adult and Adolescent Patients with Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2014 This study is expected to report in 2014, but is not required to be completed to gain final approval for DuoResp Spiromax from the European Commission, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported in United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.