A phase IV, open-label, single-center study to evaluate long term immunogenicity up to 10 years after the first booster immunization with Tick Borne Encephalitis vaccine in adults who received 1 of 3 different primary vaccination schedules.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tick-borne encephalitis vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals; Novartis
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Mar 2013 Trial status changed from recruiting to active no longer recruiting according to the ClincalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2013 New trial record