A Phase II Trial to Assess the Activity of NY-ES-O1 Targeted T Cells in Advanced Oesophagogastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3377794 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Interleukin-2
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTACK-OG; Y-ESO1OG
- 02 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.