A Phase I/II, Open Labeled, Monocentric Study of Direct Intracranial Administration of a Replication Deficient Adeno-associated Virus Gene Transfer Vector Serotype rh.10 Expressing the Human ARSA cDNA to Children With Metachromatic Leukodystrophy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Arylsulfatase A gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Metachromatic leukodystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TG-MLD
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Mar 2013 New trial record