A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5745 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 03 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 14 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History