A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Multiregional, One Year Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Twice Daily Oral Rifaximin Delayed Release Tablets for Induction of Clinical Remission With Endoscopic Response at 16 Weeks Followed by Clinical and Endoscopic Remission at 52 Weeks in Subjects With Active Moderate Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 May 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Poland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Jan 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary.