Phase 3 Study of ADXS11-001 Administered Following Chemoradiation as Adjuvant Treatment for High Risk Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer: AIM2CERV
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM2CERV
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 24 Oct 2019 According to an Advaxis media release, the company is in process of winding down this trial and will be unblinding the data and anticipates reporting the results of the 110 patients that had been dosed with AXAL in this study by the end of 2019.
- 27 Jun 2019 According to an Advaxis media release, the company plans to unblind the clinical data generated to date from this study and anticipates submitting these data for publication.
- 27 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an Advaxis media release.