A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Multiregional, One Year Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Twice Daily Oral Rifaximin Delayed Release Tablets for Induction of Clinical Remission With Endoscopic Response at 16 Weeks Followed by Clinical and Endoscopic Remission at 52 Weeks in Subjects With Active Moderate Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jan 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary.
- 08 Jan 2019 This trial has been terminated in Germany.
- 19 Dec 2018 This trial was discontinued in Czech Republic (end date: 2018-11-26), according to European Clinical Trials Database.