Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Extension to Study AC-058B201 to Investigate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Three Doses of Ponesimod, an Oral S1P1 Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ponesimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 15 Dec 2021.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 15 Dec 2021.
- 28 Oct 2017 Interim results of pooled data (data cut off; 1 Sep 2016 ) comparing efficacy and safety of Ponesimod 20 mg versus 10 mg, presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History