Liposomal Cytarabine and Daunorubicin (CPX-351) for Adults With Untreated High-Risk MDS and Non-APL AML at High Risk of Treatment-Related Mortality
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.