A Phase III, Multicentre, Extension Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Intermittent 3-month Courses of Open-label Administration of Ulipristal Acetate, in Subjects With Symptomatic Uterine Myomas and Heavy Uterine Bleeding [EXTENSION OF 700230234]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary)
- Indications Uterine haemorrhage; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARLext2
- Sponsors PregLem
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2013 New trial record