A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 16 Weeks of Secukinumab 150 and 300 mg s.c. and to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy up to 132 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Nail Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFIGURE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from the study has been presented at the 8th International Congress of Psoriasis from Gene to Clinic 2017.
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History