A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 16 Weeks of Secukinumab 150 and 300 mg s.c. and to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy up to 132 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Palmoplantar Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GESTURE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from the study has been presented at the 8th International Congress of Psoriasis from Gene to Clinic 2017.
- 30 Nov 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.