A Phase II Study of Oral Rigosertib in Patients with Relapsed or Metastatic, Platinum-resistant, Human Papillomavirus Positive or Negative Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Penile cancer; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History