A Randomized, Double-blind, Event-driven, Multicenter Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban with Placebo for Reducing the Risk of Death, Myocardial Infarction or Stroke in Subjects with Heart Failure and Significant Coronary Artery Disease Following an Episode of Decompensated Heart Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Heart failure; Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMANDER-HF
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Oct 2019 to 18 May 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 12 Oct 2019.