Evaluation of the effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of tapentadol PR versus oxycodone/naloxone PR in non-opioid pre-treated subjects with uncontrolled severe chronic low back pain with a neuropathic pain component.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Oxycodone/naloxone
- Indications Back pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 25 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01838616).