A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Axitinib and TRC105 Versus Axitinib Alone (Including a lead-in Phase 1B Dose Escalation Portion) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Axitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRAXAR
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data is expected in mid-2018.
- 23 Dec 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line PFS data from this study is expected in early 2018.Company expect the study to have at least 80 events confirmed by the independent central review committee at the time of data readout, which should provide at least 70% power to detect an improvement in PFS from 4.8 months with Inlyta to 7.2 months with the combination of TRC105 and Inlyta.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History