A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Axitinib and TRC105 Versus Axitinib Alone (Including a lead-in Phase 1B Dose Escalation Portion) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Axitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRAXAR
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 27 May 2019 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be analyzed and submitted for presentation at an upcoming scientific congress.
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint ( progression free survival ) has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History