A Phase 1 Study to Investigate the Absorption, Metabolism, and Excretion of [14C] Prucalopride Succinate Following a Single Oral Dose in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Postoperative ileus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Sep 2016 Results assessing absorption,pharmacokinetics,and excretion of Prucalopride published in the Clinical Therapeutics (2016).
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.