A Phase II Study of Combination Daunorubicin and Cytarabine (Ara-c) and Nilotinib (Tasigna) (DATA) in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and KIT Overexpression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Daunorubicin (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2020.
- 28 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2020.
- 04 Dec 2018 Final results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology