Phase II Randomized Study With R-DHAP +/- Bortezomib as Induction Therapy in Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Patients Eligible to Transplantation. BR-DHAP Versus R-DHAP
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Fotemustine; Melphalan; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-Veral12
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 21 Nov 2020.
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 15 May 2019.
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.