The Experimental Treatment of Bulbar Dysfunction in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2018 Results (n=10) of subset of participants assessing the therapeutic effect of dextromethorphan/quinidine on bulbar motor function published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per an abstract presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change in Center for Neurologic Study - Bulbar Function Scale (CNS-BFS) Score), as per an abstract presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.