A Phase I Study to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity of a New Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine Based on the RSV Viral Proteins F, N and M2-1 Encoded by Simian Adenovirus (PanAd3-RSV) and Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara (MVA-RSV).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (Primary) ; Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ReiThera
- 24 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 40 to 70.