Planned trial for thiouredobutyronitrile (Kevetrin) in patients with retinoblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Thioureidobutyronitrile (Primary)
- Indications Retinoblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2015 According to a Cellceutix media release, the U.S. FDA has granted Rare Pediatric Disease Designation to thioureidobutyronitrile [Kevetrin] for the treatment of retinoblastoma.
- 23 Nov 2015 According to a Cellceutix Corporation media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation to Kevetrin for the treatment of retinoblastoma.
- 19 Mar 2013 New trial record