Efficacy, Immunogenicity, and Safety Study of Clostridium Difficile Toxoid Vaccine in Subjects at Risk for C. Difficile Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clostridium difficile vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cdiffense
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 16 May 2019.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 16 May 2019.
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to a Sanofi media release,